Nutiva Coconut Oil // Vegetable Spiralizer // Skinnygirl Bar
2) Amazing Grass: Raw Reserve Superfood Packets - These little packets are the perfect mid-morning boost. I've decided to cut down on my caffeine consumption (no more three cups of coffee a day) and was desperatly looking for something to help keep up my energy. Besides boosting energy, there are over 25 billion probiotics per serving and it is the perfect combination of all the best superfoods. I love the berry flavor mixed with water, but it could also be great in smoothies or with almond milk!
3) Organic Chia Energy Squares - I recently discovered these chia energy squares when I was searching for a post run snack. They're great for anyone who's active and are loaded with organic chia seeds, dates, cashews, and more. Just one square is the perfect boost of energy!
4) Nutiva Coconut Oil - There are literally hundreds of uses and benefits of coconut oil from cooking to baking, to skin care and hair care. I love using coconut oil as a substitute for butter on toast and for olive oil when sautéing vegetables.
5) Vegetable Spiralizer - This vegetable spiralizer is the greatest thing to ever happen to us. It's affordable and, like the NutriBullet, the recipe possibilities are endless. If you missed our Zucchini "Pasta" with Butternut Squash recipe, check it out here. We're also a huge fan of this website, which offers a ton of ideas for the spiralizer.
6) Skinny Girl On The Go Protein Bar - There are so many great products from Skinny Girl including these tasty granola bars. With only 180 calories and 9 grams of protein, they are the perfect afternoon pick me up. The dark chocolate multigrain pretzel is our favorite!