K's picks: Bond no. 9 New York Chelsea Flowers // Oscar de la Renta Oriental Flowers // Bond no. 9 New York Scent of Peace // Chloe Love
1) Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb- I received this perfume as a gift a few years ago and absolutely fell in love with it. It is a perfect mix of light, floral, and feminine scents. I tend to wear this much more in the summer months and think it goes best with a tan and sundress.
2) Chanel Les Exclusives Gardenia- This is my absolute favorite perfume but I only wear it on special occasions because of how glamorous and luxurious it smells. The Les Exclusives collection from Chanel has a huge range of perfumes perfect for a variety of tastes.
3) Chanel COCO Mademoiselle- This is my everyday go-to sent. I love when I spray it on in the morning, I know it will last all day. I find it to be a very classic and sexy scent from Chanel.
4) Harvey Prince Hello- I got a sample of this perfume in my February Birchbox. I normally don't like fruity notes but I love this Harvey Prince scent. It is a perfect mix of lemon, grapefruit, and vanilla without being overpowering.
1) Bond no. 9 New York Chelsea Flowers: I'm obsessed with Bond no. 9 and everything it has to offer. From their perfumes to their candles, the creams to the names of their products, they are a great company and definitely worth checking out. Especially if you are a New Yorker, this is for you! The perfumes are broken up into Uptown, Midtown, Downtown, New York Beaches and other collections including I Heart NYC and Harrods.
Chelsea Flowers is an amazing, casual scent that I tend to wear during the day or anytime in the summer. Bond no. 9 describes it to be "worn to perfection at New York's newest art gallery-club-restaurant scene". So, if I am ever cool enough to attend such an event, I will also wear it there. It's a mix of white peony, white hyacinth, and musk.
2) Oscar de la Renta Oriental Flowers: My mom just gave me this perfume for Christmas and it's already in my top four favorites. There are a few different scents in this particular perfume line, but the Oriental Lace is a blend of the hoya cornosa flower with hints of honey and bitter almond. It's a scent that will last from summer all the way through winter, and I always receive compliments when I wear it.
3) Bond no. 9 New York Scent of Peace: Another Bond no. 9 favorite! This scent is extremely fresh and combines grapefruit, black currant, lily of the valley, hedione, cedarwood, and musk. Scent of Peace is another day time rotation because of it's fresh and clean scent.
4) Chloe Love: This scent is my definite go to. People recognize me by this perfume and always tell me how great it smells. It's incredibly feminine and combines the floral notes of iris, lilac, hyacinth, and wisteria blossom. It also lasts all day which I love.
Let us know your favorites!