1) Well, I am officially a blogger.
2) Considering only one semester left of college is what separates me from the “real world” I think getting a job is a pretty reasonable top priority.
3) Something K and I are doing “together”. I will most likely attempt/fail and cheer her on when she actually does it.
4) Not exactly sure how I am going to tackle this but, in general, I want to be more of a risk taker and less dependent on my friends/family.
5) I hate hate hate how much I use my phone and feel this need to constantly check it. I want to “be” with the people I am with and not lost in some cyberspace gossip.
6) I really love a good road trip and there are so many cities in the U.S. I have never been but am dying to explore.
7) I envy how both of my beautiful sisters barely wear makeup day to day, but when they do wear makeup look so GLAM.
8) This is very broad but, if I have time to sit around and realize how lucky/fortunate I am, I definitely have time to volunteer and give back. Not sure what I want to do in particular…..would love some suggestions!
9) Fish...something I have NEVER been into and makes me squirm at the thought. Regardless, I am trying to broaden my vegetarian (5 years and counting) soon to be pescatarian diet.
10) *blush* Young men of NYC and currently the piedmont-triad area I am single and ready to mingle.
1) 2014 is off to a great start because M and I have officially launched our blog!
2) I’ve been waiting to work in film since I was a middle schooler and first discovered iMovie. I am beyond excited to start my career, but am incredibly anxious to see where it will all begin.
3) Ooh, my half marathon. If you told me this was going to be on my to do list for 2014 I would have laughed in your face. For the past 20 years, I’ve been going off my grandma’s advice that “women should only run if it’s an emergency”. But, in 2013, M and I joined a gym and have been avid athletes ever since. Something I never thought I’d be! So, I’m pushing us because I’m confident we can do it.
4) I am a very shy person and like to blend into my surroundings. I want to work on being more outgoing and less afraid to put myself out there.
5) It’s imperative that I watch every Oscar nominated film before March 2nd. I don’t trust people who give their two cents about award ceremonies without having seen the movies. I also want to watch as many past Oscar winners as I can.
6) Because I’m about to be an “adult” working in the real world, I need to know what’s going on. It's time to switch my People for the New York Times.
7) Ugh, my Italian side of the family would be disappointed. But, I need to start treating my skin right and it starts with sunscreen.
8) It’s so important to stay grounded. I want to make that a New Years resolution so I'll always remember.
9) I obsess over pictures. I change the frames in my room more times in a year than I am willing to admit. Regardless, I am so bad about taking pictures and that needs to change.
10) I love to cook! Simple as that.