1) Mother Daughter Dress Makers: This article is about the cutest mother daughter duo who make paper dresses from red carpet and runway inspiration. They are extremely talented!
2) Paris Fashion Week Chanel Show: This is an absolute must read if you haven't heard about Chanel's Paris Fashion Week show. Needless to say, we're totally obsessed. I want a Chanel spaghetti box and a door mat in my apartment more than anything.
3) What is SXSW? I always recognized the name of this music festival, but never knew the story behind it. This USA Today article explains how SXSW put itself on the map.
4) Travoltify Your Name: Did anyone else feel incredibly uncomfortable when John Travolta introduced Idina Menzel as Adele Dazeem at the Oscars? At least we can laugh about it and "Travoltify" our names. Meet Kasey Edjans and Madeleine Pford. Also, check out Adele Dazeem on twitter.
5) Before & After: Vanity Fair Oscar Party: Check out this article and see how Vanity Fair transformed Sunset Boulevard into their amazing Oscar party venue. Also, make sure to look at the Vanity Fair photo booth pictures!
We hope everyone has a great weekend!